ELKHART — Heart City Health Center has partnered with InDemand to bring video remote interpreting to provide translation services to patients. Through the partnership, Heart City will be able to communicate more effectively with its limited English proficient and deaf patients and families. Video remote interpreting immediately connects patients and providers to a medically trained and certified interpreter 24 hours a day, in more than 200 languages, including American Sign Language.
- Deaf Patients and the VRI Experience
- Deaf Patients and the VRI Encounter
- History and Service Delivery for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Patients
- InDemand Interpreting Collaborates with Slalom to Host Webinar: “Adoption Effectiveness in Healthcare: Embracing Change in a Technology Riddled World”
- InDemand Interpreting Helps UI Health Improve Patient-Provider Communication