The InDemand Interpreting application reflects a deep understanding of the hospital and clinic environment. Hospitals need more than point-to-point video between an interpreter and patient. Sometimes, another physician needs to join the conversation. Sometimes, clinicians need a platform for video conferencing, without an interpreter. Some patients prefer privacy during certain procedures. InDemand’s Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) software provides all of these features and more
Our technology is the most comprehensive in the industry. The built-in analytics give healthcare organizations the information they need to stay connected to vital usage data which supports more effective operations.
InDemand delivers the most experienced medical interpreters and highest quality video technology so providers have the language access they need to deliver the best possible care. Through our intuitive user interface and complete suite of Video Remote Interpreting devices we deliver the most comprehensive VRI solution on the market.
We are your Language Services partner
- Videoconferencing software, designed specifically for healthcare professionals and patients.
- Clinicians can access InDemand Interpreting from laptops, touchscreens, and iPads over a secure and encrypted high-definition video platform. We make it easy!
- Select a language
- Choose whether a male or female interpreter is preferred
- Connect within seconds your qualified medical interpreter appears online.
The InDemand Interpreting application reflects a deep understanding of the hospital and clinic environment. Hospitals need more than point-to-point video between an interpreter and patient. Sometimes, another physician needs to join the conversation. Sometimes, clinicians need a platform for video conferencing, without an interpreter. Some patients prefer privacy during certain procedures. InDemand’s Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) software provides all of these features and more.
- One-touch interface
- Encrypted for HIPAA compliance
- HD Image and Audio
- Built on best-in-class Vidyo platform
- Improved Stability
- Enhanced Call-Routing Logic
- Integration (with 3rd party) Capability
- Dashboard with real time analytics
- Works in PC and iOS environments
- Intuitive, easy to use User Interface
InDemand Clarity Features
- Gender preference available
- Privacy curtain available
- Ability to capture MRN, Name, DOB
- Ability to place a 3rd party call
- No codes to remember
- Volume can be adjusted remotely
- 5-star rating
- Intuitive One-Click User Interface
- Video Remote or Voice Interpreting available through same interface
- Video Performance Control
- Adjustable Personal View
- Language Availability Dynamically Displayed
- Search by Language or Country
- Select Male/Female Interpreters for VRI Languages
- Invite 3rd Party Voice Participants
- Call History
InDemand’s encrypted software exceeds HIPAA guidelines and supports the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA). It provides secure transmissions and real-time reports that can track usage by facility, department, employee, machine and interpreter.
All content, including streamed audio and video, is encrypted.
We do not keep private patient information. If requested by your organization we can collect a patient number which is not stored on the computer but instead on our secure server.
Monitoring and support are key features of the InDemand VRI solution that help ensure our customers have reliable service. We monitor our VRI equipment and proactively respond to any hardware or network issues that could result in poor service. Upgrades, patches, and antivirus software are distributed to all VRI equipment on a regular basis.
InDemand support technicians are available 24/7, 365 days a year to support our customers with any question or concerns over the phone or through our software. This ensures that any issue can be resolved quickly without an impact to patient care.